[A83] Re: Ideas.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Ideas.

> Anyway, I think writing a BASIC interpreter would be a project a bit
larger
> than something I'd like to committ to. Anymore ideas?

If you design the language and the bytecode properly, then the interpreter
shouldn't be too hard.  It can be very similiar to an emulator, only much
simpler.  Or it can be completely different.

> While my knowledge of using the USB is fairly limited, I'd like to look at
> ways of communicating w/the calculator via the USB link, see how quick I
can
> transfer data back and forth. I think it is fairly simple to do in Windows
> (anyone?). Dunno why this'd be helpful...just sounds cool. :)

This has already been done:

http://tilp.sourceforge.net/

The latest TiLP library supports the USB link on Linux and Win32.