[A83] Re: ZNEWLOAD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: ZNEWLOAD

> Van: The one and only SUCKER ... <sucker_pvn@hotmail.com>
>
> >Want ZNEWLOAD?  Try ZES or Venus.
> >
> >ZES is Sos compatible [..]
>
> Basically I want to replace all my zasmload's on my calc
> by znewload, that does the same but doesn't copy it,
> but like ion moves it. And when the prog finishes,
> the prog is placed back where it was. (ion does that, isn't it?)
> I just can't (for the next years, pobably) do anything
> that complicated.

There might be small problem for ZASMLOAD programs with (literaly)
'writeback', those programs looked up their program-variable and changed
values in there. That would be impossible in the new one. Don't think that
the witeback was very much used anyways, since it was a little complicated
and big.

And there might also be programs that counted on the disability of ZASMLOAD
to move the program back into it's var, so they don't init variables at
startup.

	Henk Poley <><