[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

Matt,
Here are a few things I'd like to tell you:

I) It is a known fact that only Gay people worry about spelling errors and
try to correct other people's gramatical mistakes.

II) We just call ourselves Hays Corporation, we are not really a company.
We are just a programming group.  We are not violating any laws because we
are non profit.

III) I would like to see you write a half decent program.

Hays Corporation
http://www.geocities.com/hayscorporation/