[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

I don't know what everyone thinks is so good about Ion, if you think about
it, it kind of sucks, and you could probably remake Ion in BASIC with even
more features for not much larger then the size Ion is now.

Hays Corporation
http://www.geocities.com/hayscorporation/