[A83] Re: Problems with Virtual TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Problems with Virtual TI

> Van: Shane <ti83asm2001@yahoo.com>

Oh, hey, took me some time to see that you are talking about this:

> >Windows XP

And not about "Problems with Virtual TI" as the title says...

> Well it has a couple of bugs, like two *I think* video cards won't work
with
> it, (it gives you the blue screen of death every once in awhile with
those
> certain cards) that should be fixed though. It has really good voice
support
> for like text documents and when you want it to play music.

What do you say? It has standard voice recognition? Or do you mean this
MSagent-stuff that can 'speak'?

> It also is very stable like control + alt + delete doesn't freeze up the
computer
> until you exit out of that prompt like the previous versions. So if you
were
> burning a cd or playing music in the background those would keep going.

Just like NT4 (I think). Linux hasn't got this ability, but it should be
'easy' to make a kernel hack that gives you a nice prompt which asks what
processes to kill. Kinda like redundant maybe, since you can just open
another console... Might be nice if it had a graphical interface.

> Also it has a more graphical interface other than, that its basically the
same.

Which basicaly 'throws away' about 200mb of RAM, I think that it way too
much.

> I like it.

I don't...

	Henk Poley <><