[A83] Re: Uncharted capabilities of the 83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Uncharted capabilities of the 83+

I sometimes see those blods, too. If they damage the LCD, what about those
two color pong? I haven't played that game much, but if you ae playing it,
does it mean that your LCD is getting bad?
And at least in Turkey, if my LCD is worn out and if I bring it to the
distributor for replacement, I would be told that my calculator is
infected by a virus and the warranty is void. (My link port was broken and
I brought it, but they didn't replace my calculator saying that it is
infected by a virus and all the games carry viruses. :p Then I contacted
TI and they spoke with the disributor. At the end, the distributor had to
replace my calculator.)

--- David Phillips <david@acz.org> wrote:

> Time to send it back to TI for a warranty replacement :)

=====
Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think.
Beyin: onu kullanarak düşündüğümüzü düşündüğümüz bir alet.
 -Ambrose Bierce