[A83] Re: decompiling a romshot

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: decompiling a romshot

Thanks, Tijl en Peter.
It actually worked. Decompiling the VTI romdump (including Flash Memory like
groups, programs). It took exactly41 minutes and 36 seconds. Now I have
another problem. How do I edit the 9.57-MB-file?!?! :o~
Actually, I just want to edit the OS, not the other mem. Does someone still
have an original 1.10 BaseCode from TI?