[A83] Re: assembling Q's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: assembling Q's

At 09:14 PM 5/23/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>Hey, since I'm new to TI-83+ assembly, I was reading the tutorials.  I got
>stuck, though, when it told how to get HEX files, or TASM output files (it
>gave me output files, but they had errors).  Does anyone know how to do this
>with TASM, or could anyone recommend another assembler for my TI-83+???  I
>really want to learn ASM, and it would be difficult to learn without being
>able to assemble or compile my programs.  Thanx.
>                                         ~Dohboy

the "asm.bat" file that comes with ION should be sufficient.
as long as you unzip the whole contents into the same directory as TASM
(also needs to be unzipped in full) and your source code.

by the way, i switched to windows2000 this week, and I can't get devpac83
to work.  does anyone know how to fix or work around this problem?

-harper

Follow-Ups: References: