[A83] Re: my friends calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: my friends calculator

To see if it's only the LCD that's crashed, you'll need to open the
calculator...

If it is an 83+, you can open the starry "Torx" screws with a really
mall screwdriver.

If you'll see a lot of black residu and broken parts, it isn't only the
lcd...
(your story makes me think it is more than the lcd, that's broken.)

You can check the linkport fot vlotages too, to see if that's broken...

But, to give a more accutate response, I'd need to see a picture of it,
think you could scan and post one (or more!)  to the web?

Curious: did the idiot who screwed the voltage up to 12 V know there was
a calc attached to the powerbox?

--Peter Martijn