[A83] Re: Non-squished Write-Back

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Non-squished Write-Back

That's an interesting question.  I've never thought about what would happen
on the 86 if you try to write back an AsmPrgm.  I have not seen any code to
deal with this.  All programs assume that they are in binary form.  If you
are very paranoid about it, you could check for the marker token at the
beginning of the program, and either not write it back or use special code.
I would recommend not worry about it, as you will very rarely see programs
in hex format.  To write these back, you'll need to convert the binary code
to hex.