[A83] Re: R: New Free 83+SKD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: R: New Free 83+SKD

Since it doesn't require a state too, I just Squeezed my Country info + real
postal code into the City field and 2nd Address field, (to be polite) and used
44256 as a postal code, and though it still says "you require a valid address"
it does work.

It still says that the signings go via email :-)

Also, I wonder why it requests a calculator ID (probably a leftover from the
developer certificate.

--Peter Martijn