[A83] Re: Apps: part II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Apps: part II

At 05:32 PM 6/20/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>I prefer TASM over ZDS though. There are subtle differences I wouldn't want
>to live with. My reasoning is, if I've used TASM for years, and it works,
>why switch?
>
>--
>Michael Vincent

I have to appreciate someone who shares my line of thinking.  I've been
using EMACS (for NT) to write my source code in, then compiling using
Movax's old ZASM bat file since '98.  All that I want to do is change the
batch file.

do i need to include the headers, ti83plus.inc  tokens.inc  when compiling
an app, or is the procedure different?  humor me, ive never made an app.

-harper

Follow-Ups: References: