[A83] Re: Distance RAM clearer :-)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Distance RAM clearer :-)

> >We could do some more useful things with this routine :-)
> >
> >Let's summarize:
> >We have 2 input signals.
> >So we have 2^2 = 4 bit simple input from the linkport
>
> red white
> 1     0
> 1     1
> 0     1
> 0     0
>
> >Plus 2 1-signal inputs = 6 signals
>
> How do you get that extra signals?

R - Red
W - White
0 - Zilch/Nothing

Tn - Timeindex n

  T1 T2
1 R  R
2 R  W
3 R  0
4 W  R
5 W  W
6 W  0

This is the way if the routine is triggered by R = high or W = high

<snip>

> >now to find some use for that :-)
> >Perhaps some base-6 Pin code :-)
>
> That needs timing and such, so you need extra hardware, right?

Right :-)
But, best thing would be if it was kept ASAP (As Simple As Possible)

> >Or, some sensor-info, does someone know how to do short delays
> >between two signals, such as [signal1 - short delay - signal2], when
> >you press 1 button?
> >A simple way, that is. (I already thought of using pulse-counters and
> >pulse-generators, but it should be much simpler)
>
> That's possible, I think, with a clock-pulse routine, where the calc reads
> signals only when there's a clock pulse. This also needs extra hardware, but
> it's less complicated I think, and the program can be endlessly epanded.
> Another possibility would be to use out(00),a to acknowledge input.

I don't think the problem is with the calc, A.F.A.I.K if the signal is sent any time in the delay, it will be picked up.

(any corrections?)

But, please elaborate you idea.

--Peter MArtijn