[A83] Re: Distance RAM clearer :-)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Distance RAM clearer :-)

>We could do some more useful things with this routine :-)
>
>Let's summarize:
>We have 2 input signals.
>So we have 2^2 = 4 bit simple input from the linkport

red white
1     0
1     1
0     1
0     0

>Plus 2 1-signal inputs = 6 signals

How do you get that extra signals?

>The following routine should explain how to read this 2bit input.
>
>begin:
>in a,(00)
>and 03h
>cp 01h
>jp z,_1signal
>cp 02h
>jp z,_2signal
>jp begin
>
>_1signal:
>call _signal_delay
>in a,(00)
>and 03h
>cp 01h
>jp z,_1_1_signal
>cp 02h
>jp z,_1_2_signal
>jp z,_1_0_signal
>
>_2signal
>call _signal_delay
>in a,(00)
>and 03h
>cp 01h
>jp z,_2_1_signal
>cp 02h
>jpz,_2_2_signal
>jp z,_1_0_signal
>
>_signal_delay:
>...something to define the delay between two sub-signals
>ret
>
>_1_0_signal:
>...blah-blah...
>_1_1_signal:
>...blah-blah...
>_1_2_signal:
>...blah-blah...
>_2_0_signal:
>...blah-blah...
>_2_1_signal:
>...blah-blah...
>_2_2_signal:
>...blah-blah...
>
>now to find some use for that :-)
>Perhaps some base-6 Pin code :-)

That needs timing and such, so you need extra hardware, right?

>Or, some sensor-info, does someone know how to do short delays
>between two signals, such as [signal1 - short delay - signal2], when
>you press 1 button?
>A simple way, that is. (I already thought of using pulse-counters and
>pulse-generators, but it should be much simpler)

That's possible, I think, with a clock-pulse routine, where the calc reads
signals only when there's a clock pulse. This also needs extra hardware, but
it's less complicated I think, and the program can be endlessly epanded.
Another possibility would be to use out(00),a to acknowledge input.