[A83] Re: Stacking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Stacking

Well, I meant that if you need to be careful, since if you pop a little too
often, you end up corrupting data.
Also, I might have misinterpreted some previous posts about using the stack
pointer, and I actually added the statement to point out that I do know about
the dangers.

I admit, it might be a wrong statement.

--(Peter-Martijn)