Re: A83: Patching the Ti83+ ROM?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Patching the Ti83+ ROM?

> I have researched and compiled tons of information (about everything, not
> just the flash), which I have repeatedly offered to give out to anyone
> who wants to compile it in some sort of organized fashion (so far only
> Henk Poley with his Romcall reference).  The problem is that it's
> completely disorganized and scattered between my computer, my TI-92 Plus,
> five notebooks, and my brain.
>
> -Dan Englender

Okay, it doesn't matter how garbled-up it is, can you just collect (most
of) the files you've got about the subject Ti83(+), zip it all together,
and post it on TiCalc or wherever you like???

Do you think it's simple to use the Squish.inc (or Ion.inc, or...) - for my
reference - that's not even sorted on alphabet nor adress or something?
I'll
find my way... (and others will do too)

If there are still questions they can be (still) asked on this mailinglist.

	Henk Poley