Re: A83: Two graphical problems to solve.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Two graphical problems to solve.

Hi!

> How about using a 128x64 buffer, and a custom routine to copy it to the actual
> display. That routine would only care about the first 12 bytes of each row. The
> find_pixel routine, OTOH, would be able to use nibble tricks.

Not that bad an idea. Still the buffer would take 32 additional bytes
per line, wasting valuable memory if you don't put theses bytes to more
efficient use. I do already have a solution, and as soon as I can be
sure that it is bug-free I'll present it. Ok?