Re: A83: Ultimatum for Hays...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Ultimatum for Hays...

Every single program under GPL starts with Copyright (C) <name of
author> as suggest the GPL, but I don't think that anyone (except for a
few commercial developpers) actually registers a copyright. Otherwise,
hays pirated software is really easy to see (e.g. Tetris Gold) thus IMHO
it is sufficient to let the TI Community sort good/bad programs.
BTW, I wouldn't want to violate any 'free speach' laws but couldn't the
moderator kick trolls off this list (In regards to the large amount of
pointless traffic generated)

--
Solignac Julien
x1cygnus@xcalc.org

- A hacker does for love what others wouldn't do for money