Re: A83: Ultimatum for Hays...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Ultimatum for Hays...

I'm sorry but I have to respond to this message.

There is one thing you just don't want to understand.
The copyright symbol or word Copyright doesn't state that you have a
registered copyright with the Copyright Office!
Its purpose is to inform public that your work is copyrighted.
No publication or registration or other action in the Copyright Office is
required to secure copyright.

So you may put (c) on your code and that doesn't mean that you have
registered copyright.
It just means you have copyright and you get it automatically when you have
finished your work.

Now you and me agree at one point:
This thread has been long enough.