Re: A83: Official Reply from the Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Official Reply from the Hays Corporation

Rotflmho.. I admit I actually visited the new Hays page, and the Interviews
section gave me a good laugh.  It's funny how the interviews go bad, the
people leave, and "Snake" just ends with something like "Fantastic, well
untill next time, I'm Snake Eyes, good day!" :D  ..Well, I didnt bother to
look around elsehwhere on the page, or download the programs, so if anyone
else does.. you know.. dont bother telling me about them...

Good Day!
Jason Kovacs