[A83] Raycaster

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Raycaster

I've got a simple question for all you hackers:
can anyone please recompile TASM or some other freeware Z80-compiler for a
8086-4.77Mhz processor? TASM won't run and of course LINUX does not fit on
my *tiny* HDD... I do not care too much about speed (it shouldn't take half
a day to assemble a little prog, however :-)

about the raycaster:
>You could probably do one that goes equally fast regardless of the distance
>to the wall, but that would probably mean that you have to deliberatly slow
>down the process when you are far from a wall... And that is probably not
>what you want :)

nah.. :-)

I'm joining in on the TI89/92 FAT engine RPG thing, anyone else?

Frank Schoep
Forever For Now
http://foreverfornow.cjb.net
dsfs98@concepts.nl