[A83] Re: Interesting - comments?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Interesting - comments?

I would say that it is very feasible, since most of the homeade graphlinks
use a sliced up parallel cable.  This would be a good moneymaking scheme
for TI.
Personally, i thought that the gameboy printer was a silly idea, but I
guess nintendo sold alot of those.  Then again, I, unlike the other kids in
my neighborhood, never bought a power glove for my nintendo.

-harper

At 06:50 PM 2/25/01 -0500, you wrote:

>What do you all think about an 83/+ printer?  If someone could develop
>hardware similar to the GB printer or find a way to use the GB printer, it
>wouldn't be that hard to ouput the mem.  It would be great to print out
>graphs during school.  Any comments on how feasible this is?
>
>-Joel Seligstein
>joel@basm.org
>www.basm.org

Follow-Ups: References: