Re: A83: Calling All Great Programers Part IV!! Or anyone else that owns

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Calling All Great Programers Part IV!! Or anyone else that owns an83+

Happened to me all the time while working on Rom version 1.12, i downgraded
to 1.10 asap
using a VTI-dump i made earlier... (yeah, it can send os to your calc the
same way you send it to another calc, if you configured linking right).

I didn't make it up myself , TI-CSC told me 1.12 wasn't all that great....

After downgrading, I didn't have any problems with it anymore...

If you don't have the 1.10 rom, I'll send you a dump if you ask for it...

Greets,
Peter Martijn