Re: A83: Calling All Great Programers Part III !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Calling All Great Programers Part III !!

ok, add and sub do adding and subtracting
the processor is what you should blame for not having multiplication and
division
thats something the 68x do but even then it's still slow.  I don't know who
included bcall and call to the compiler

the tables that tasm uses is the same for both ti 83 and the ti 83+  So i'm
wondering, why use bcall when call does the same thing?(after looking up in
the ion.inc it is basically just defined as call

So, you shouldn't have to worry about which one to use, they both do the same
thing. I don't know why someone included it, but oh well