Re: A83: TI COLOR!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: TI COLOR!!!!

  I remember Linus creating blue lines before, I think
he called it his blue screen of death or something, I
can't remember... but try this.

  ld a, 1Fh
  out (10), a
  ret

; 3E1FD310C9

 or if you want to do another little trick with the
LCD, try this

  ld a, 5Fh
  out (10), a
  ret

; 3E5FD310C9

  That will scoot the LCD down 32 pixels and it wraps
around the top.  It goes away when you power off
though.  Ofcourse both of these have to be done on an
actual calc, VTI doesn't properly emulate the LCD
driver.

Jimmy