[A83] Re: Crappy IE 6.0 [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Crappy IE 6.0 [OT]

>hmmm MABYE BECAUSE UR USING AN OS THAT CAME OUT 6 YEARS AGO!!!!

Well, yes, I do, right now.
But that's because I'm typing on my own computer, a 486dx2-66. Did you ever
try to run anything >win3.1 on such a pc? The characters which you are
looking at, were typed by me, and appeared >0.1 second after that. And this
is just typing. Get it? 30 centimetres away from me, next to the 486 is an
Amiga 3000. A computer that came out in 1991, 68030cpu@25MHz, 68882
FPU@25MHz, 9.5 MB ram, whereof 2MB can be used as video ram, 100+160 MB hard
disk, 3x cd drive, with an OS that came out in 1999, at almost full capacity
(just a few less colours (16 instead of 16 million) due to the lack of a
graphics card). Try this with Windoze.
The problem with the Amiga is this: a LAN card (10MBit) costs something like
$80 / 90 euro. A graphics card is 1.25 times that money, if cheap.
You again, please.

Ronald.