[A83] Re: Controlled BLODding (more or less:)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Controlled BLODding (more or less:)

And, when you press on, GetKey always returns '0', even when the next GetKey
appears, and the next, and the next... until you reset the onFlag or
something like that. This explains why your program keeps blodding the
screen after you press on. In this case you should use _getk(?) or getcsc.