[A83] Re: 83 help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 83 help

i am very greatful for your help, and everyone elses help. I have two more
questions. ionLargeSprite puts the sprite ok, but its all scrambled. If i
make a giant block it will put the sprite on the screen just fine. But if i
make a picture then it is all scrambled. I set everything correct but still
it messed it up. And My next question is how do I compare a 16 bit number?
like my game has numbers that go past 255 and up to 527 and i have to
compare numbers over 255. I tried cp 300 but as i guessed, it didnt work.
Any idea?

Dustin Davis
Lead Software Developer
Vision Works Studios