A83: TI-83 Plus TIOS Executable squishing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: TI-83 Plus TIOS Executable squishing

I found the solution to the problem I deposited about the TI-83 Plus AsmComp( squising method.

All AsmComp( does is squishing the file in the ordinary way (returning the same as "Tasm -80 -b -i [filename]", AND it adds the two bytes 0xBB 0x6D in front of the program, making it executable directly from the TIOS.

I immeadeately wrote a utility (err, changed my obj8x utlity) , bin8x.
I shall upload it to ticalc.org directly, so all of you can access it.
The file includes a description of the above, and the source code of the program
(I publised it under the Gnu Public License, more people should do so [or at least include the source])

Greets,
Peter Martijn
Warning