Re: A83: TI-83 Plus Squishing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: TI-83 Plus Squishing

Making squished TI-83 plus programs is what devpac8x is designed to do.
There is something that has to be done first, though.  Change the .org
UserMem in your program to .org UserMem-2 and add a .db 0bbh, 06dh
immediately following the .org statement.  This is the necessary "header"
for squished programs on the 83 plus.  Also, make sure you are either
using the batch files provided with devpac8x or using TASM with the -b
option.

Jeremy