Re: A83: Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:25:46 +0100

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:25:46 +0100

In accordance with the prophecy, Marc Puts uttered:

> Oh, and again, one question: is there any assembly source to easily
> create an menu on the '83, or do I have to write it myself (well,
> to try it myself)?

I wrote a menu library once (not a sos-library, it's possible to use from a
squished program as well), and uploaded it to ticalc.org. It's called menulib
or something similar.

There's a bug in it that will mess up the display when you have menu choices
that fill a whole line, but if you can limit yourself to 15 characters per
choice, it'll work fine.

Linus
               Lifting shadows
               off a Dream once broken
               She can turn a drop of water
               Into an ocean
               And she listens openly
               He pours his soul into the water
               reflecting the mystery
               She carries him away
               and the winds die slowly

               -- Dream Theater, "Lifting Shadows Off A Dream"
lairfight@softhome.net, visit http://linusworld.cjb.net (PGP key available).

Follow-Ups: References: