A83: Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:25:46 +0100

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:25:46 +0100

I'm sorry for all those questions, but there simply are things
I don't understand. I read a couple of tutorials in the ASM Guru
almost every day. (I am at +/- tutorial 40 now). When I don't know
something, I always first check the ASM Guru, or look at other
source codes. I don't have a background in an other programming
language, except Basic. (Quick- / Visual- / Ti-Basic)

I can solve more and more 'problems' in my programs each day, but
sometimes I have to ask something. That's why I subscribed at this
mailing list.

I know there's a LOT in the asm guru, but not all. (That's not
possible, right) For example, squishing is well described, but
when I tried to use zasmload, it didn't work. Oh, by the way,
somehow I got it working now. I made my program compatible with
Ashell, which ran it perfectly. Now it runs without ashell also!

In the asm guru, you can read that there IS a difference between
the two, but the difference itself is not explained. (if i'm wrong,
let me know in which tutorial / reference it stands)

Oh, and again, one question: is there any assembly source to easily
create an menu on the '83, or do I have to write it myself (well,
to try it myself)?

Greetings,
  __  __
 |  \/  |