From: "Laurens Holst" <laurensh1@yahoo.com>
To: <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2000 12:16
Subject: Re: A83: OT: Free DSL
<snip>
Too bad they don't offer such a thing in the Netherlands, by the way. Since
a few months we've got a dozen of free internet-providers, but the
telephone-service doesn't support ADSL yet, only ISDN... (Btw, isn't the
abbrevation ADSL instead of DSL??? At least all documents I read about
it -not that much- referred to it as ADSL. I think A stands for Analog)
(*snif*)

Follow-Ups: References: