A83: Re: Running basic programs in asm [ti83p]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Running basic programs in asm [ti83p]

Hey....

> How would I run a basic program from asm on the ti-83plus.  The method in
> AsmGuru does not work, and I feel as this board is the only thing that can
> help me.  Thanks in advance.

you are making a basic program to do [A]^-1[B] -> [B] right?... so instead
of making a program and running it... you can store that in a temporary
equation and then B_CALL _ParseInp....

not sure about syntax for this.. but you could ask Dan Englender, or Scott
Dial, they would have no problem answering you....

-Nicolas Gilles

Follow-Ups: References: