Re: Re: A83: TI-83Plus ROM call _grbufcpy_v

[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A83: TI-83Plus ROM call _grbufcpy_v

Hey,
I think the problem might be in SPRXOR because I believe Hannes (Movax)
equated the graph buffer directly to $8E29 (which is the 83 value) and on
the 83+ it's somewhere else.
The solution is, edit SPRXOR and where is has:

ld hl,$8E29

change it go:

ld hl,plotsscreen

Alternatively, use ionPutSprite instead of SPRXOR. Either of those should
work (if that is, indeed, the problem).