A83: Eurika!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Eurika!

I finally figured out my sprite problem, it just took really THINKING
about it, but it only works now in xor mode. This is because when the
pixels are shifted, they don't take into account the original bit
settings. This is no big deal except I need to have it just write (this
for a slot machine, I don't want to have to draw-erase-draw every sprite
over and over again). I am really tired now due to profound lack of
sleep even though it's only 9:15, so I'm not thinking too clearly,
please respond, but realize that I may have figured it out before I get
your message (I bet it's real easy, but I don't want to deal with it
now.)

--
"What, behind the rabbit?"-King Arthur
The Heat Index   Nathang@firstva.com