Re: A83: WANTED: Harper Maddox

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: WANTED: Harper Maddox

In accordance with the prophecy, Olle Hedman uttered:

> that would work nice if the sprite was aligned.  but mostly it isnt..
> actually, you mostly write two bytes for a 8pix wide sprite..  for a 16pix wide
> you would probably mostly write 3..
> you have to shift it right... (not the direction :) )

> If I had the motivation to think, maybe I could have helped..  but I dont..
> havent coded z80 in 3/4 year now.. dont own any 83 anylonger.. so I dont have
> much of motivation :)

> geez.. i hardly havn't coded anything in a long time now..
> got to get a grip.. hm.
> or maybe I should sleep instead of writing off topic garbage on mailinglists..

> hm.
> //Olle

Learn how to code INTERCAL. It kicks ass. After reading the docs you don't
really feel like programming anything at all for the rest of your life. =)

Linus

   - Linus Akesson ------------------------- http://linusworld.cjb.net -

     Again, why did the chicken cross the road?
      THE BIBLE:
      And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken,
      "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road,
      and there was much rejoicing.

Follow-Ups: References: