Re: A83: WANTED: Harper Maddox

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: WANTED: Harper Maddox

Nathan Gaylinn wrote:

> If you know Harper alert him of this message, if you are Harper, I hear
> you can help me.
> I need to try and get a sprite routine for 16x25 sprites, please help.

It's not too difficult.  To increase the vertical size, just increase
the vertical loop counter.  Increasing the horizontal size is more
difficult, but not very.  You need to modify the code to write two bytes
per row and increment the destination pointer by 10 (instead of 11).
(You can actually just duplicate the code to write a byte to the screen
so that it writes another afterwards, IIRC.)

If you need specific help, post a snippet of where you're stuck.  I
think many of the people on the list will be more than willing to help
if you post some code to dissect.

--
John Kugelman  jkugelman@mgfairfax.rr.com

I believe we can change anything.