Re: A83: Re: Fresh News

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Fresh News

Everyone already knows this so don't think you made some major
breakthrough... I believe the first I saw of this was like 2 years ago,
so calm down. Btw, by turning the code from basic to asm wouldn't speed
it up that much... its minor to say the least, you still are running fp
math always and you are using user variables to store everything.

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
wrath@calc.org