Re: A83: Upcoming Software From The Hays Games Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Upcoming Software From The Hays Games Company

In accordance with the prophecy, Olle Hedman uttered:

> Linus Akesson wrote:
>> Actually, being constantly mad makes you live longer. But you don't get very
>> popular.
>>
>> Linus

> Is it so?  So that saying "a good laugh make you live longer" is just bullshit?
> :)
> Must be bad going around with a raised blood pressure from anger..
> and all that adrenaline.. like all stimulating drugs, it wears your body..
> "the candle that burns twice as bright, burns twice as fast"..
> But I don't know :)

> //Olle

A glass of wine every day makes you live longer. Too much wine will kill you.
Adrenaline works in the same way, so if you get moderately angry a couple of
times per day, you live longer because you get high on the adrenaline.

I'm not sure about "a good laugh makes you live longer", it might very well
be so (because of whatever reasons). But I'm sure a good laugh makes your
life happier.

Linus

   - Linus Akesson ------------------------- http://linusworld.cjb.net -

                     Geneology: chasing your own tale.