Re: A83:STILL NEED HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83:STILL NEED HELP!

Dines Justesen wrote:
> BTW Are you sure it is 53 T-states ?

When I fiddled with this, a long time ago, I think I landed on about 30..
(I dont even have a ti83 anylonger)
The tricky thing is that the exact number changes, depending on temperature and
how good your batteries are.
Another trick to speed up the update, is to set the screen in "column-mode" and
write colums to it, instead of rows. If you do that, you will save quite a few
writes to the controller, and that is good, because writes to the controller is
_slow_.
You can find the pdf describing the lcd-controller on my ftp here:
ftp://alh.dhs.org/calculator/ti83/tech/t6a04.pdf

//Olle

Follow-Ups: References: