Re: A83: link problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: link problems

In a message dated 10/20/1999 1:53:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Cedric Delmas
asked:

<< I want to change the state of the link port. It should be:
     ld a, "something"
     out (BPORT),a
 But what are the value of a in order to have the different possibilities? I
 tried D0HD1H etc. but my 83 crashes.
 Where can I find a good tutorial on "how to use the link port"?>>

Check TI's documentation, there's an explanation of it there. To my knowledge
there is no tutorial on the link port, thats why I suggested it for ASMGuru
= P

                                                                Bud