Re: A83: organization

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: organization

On Thu, 13 May 1999 15:30:18 EDT, Edub311@aol.com wrote:

>Alright,
>	I really thank you guys a lot for your input, keep it up.  I had a
>good idea.  I kinda figure its like a quilt, you cant all work on it all at
>once, but if you pass it off to a number of people in line, it'll be pretty
>good. I think we should write the code step by step instead of all at once,
>meaning that one person starts the program, and then sends it to the next
>in
>line.  He'll make the next part and send it to the next  person and so on.
>We'll get an editor to patch it up and be sure that the code works.  This
>way
>organization wont be a big thing, it's just from one person to the next.
>After each person is done their share the editor will look over it (or the
>whole mailing list perhaps) and pass it on.  We can post the current code
>on
>this mailing list (or a different one) for input and ideas.  This process
>might take longer, but will be a lot easier to organize than most others.
>was also thinkin about the longest person here thing and you guys are
>right,
>the person with skill and organization and time should coordinate this if
>someone out there hs all that.  I think Linus meets that, but im told not
>the
>time part.
>

>			Bud

I'd like to help with the writing of this game, I think it'd help my ASM
programming a lot. Only problem is (and I know this may sound stupid), I've
never seen the game Pokemon, only heard of it.
Anyway, I'd be happy to program something not too hard if you have something
for me to do.

James Vernon
jimbob_v@hotmail.com