Re: A83: 3D Adventures

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: 3D Adventures

I used to wonder about that too, the only problem is space, it would take
up WAY to much space to make a smooth 3D game... Plus they arn't 3d, they
use lines at different lengths to make it seem like its 3d...
(KSA)Tekken

On Tue, 09 Mar 1999 18:04:26 GMT Michael Weckesser
<mweckess@wwprsd.mercernet.net> writes:

>Is it possible to make a smooth 3D game in asm?  I have seen Decsent,
>Doom, Duke Nukem, Urban, Hell, Fangs, Quake...  ALL IN BASIC, why
>hasen't any one made a 3D adventure in ASM yet?
>
>Mike W.
>-( )-

"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]