A83: Crappy ASM on Certain 83...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Crappy ASM on Certain 83...

My friend just bought a new TI-83 with the newest ROM Image... Version
1.10, only bad thing is, most ASM games on it look really, really bad...
Work perfectly on mine, version 1.07, on his the graphics leave trails,
and/or look garbled... Anyone know why? I guess he's gotta go back to
BASIC... lol
(KSA)Tekken
"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]