Re: A83: TAZMsucks...(not so very ***VITAL*** if you ask me)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: TAZMsucks...(not so very ***VITAL*** if you ask me)

oooooooooooo, all these nice features to ASM easier.  gimme a break.  we make
programs to make computing easier.  Now your making programs to make making
programs easier?!?  Come on, just shut up and program.  And Linus is right,
ASM is "made" to be simplistic, thats what makes it ASM.  Oh well if you have
to write three more lines of code to do one thing.  And dont write such long
emails please, you know the average american attention span is only 30
seconds, right?  God i didnt even get to the bottom of that bunch of crap

				Bud