Re: A83: ASM programmer needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ASM programmer needed

I just wanted to let you know that you do not need a compiler at all to make
ASM programs.  I have done this several times while traveling and away from
my "beloved" TASM.  It is a lot more work, but using documents found from the
internet, and a little common sense, I was able to compile programs.  I don't
know if you really want to learn ASM, but if you do let me know and I'll tell
you how to compile by hand.  I imagine that a lot of people will laugh when
they hear this, but compiling by hand is possible and only about twice as
slow as writing the code itself.  (The long part is typing hex into the
calculator by hand, but that can be avoided with a graphlink...)

Ted 21