Re: A83: ASM programmer needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ASM programmer needed

That thing with deleting the last digits is if you use the intel hex
format output, the same thing is with tasm but there are programs that
take care of it, you can also output in binary(some people may say
squished) with caz and just convert it to 83p, my brother wrote a program
named binto83p included in the tilin package at ticalc's Unix area.
It should compile on a mac since it is written in ANSI-C

/Stefan