Re: A83: ASM programmer needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ASM programmer needed

In a message dated 7/22/99 5:57:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
jmcintur@bevcomm.net writes:

> now please im not trying to sound mad at anyone, but im simply asking for
>  some help in a syimpol program to help me out and make my game better.

I cant be the one to help you with your program because I have quite alot of
other projects going on... and in response to your next sentance...

>  now please will someone help me by eather doing this for me or pointing me
>  in the dircton of some mac utilitys for this, or putting ASM gury in a text
>  file

Yeah, I knew what it was like once being a Mac user and not making any
progress in learning asm, because a big part of learning is practicing your
programming, coding anything you can, and there was nothing to use to
compile... Well luckily, I had a shitty 386 that I began compiling on, but it
was Win 3.1 and I didnt have access to James Matthew's esteemed AsmGuru
Tutorials for a while... I cant send you them in Text format, although you
can find his tutorials in HTML format at Jimmy Conner's TI Magic Site, the
link is "http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/6963/".

Jason_K