Re: A83: ASM programmer needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ASM programmer needed

>Lol, yes I suppose you could. But since nobody has written a Java virtual
>machine interpreter on the ti-83, and no-one will (challenge? =)) you'll just
>have to learn asm yourself!
>
>Actually, coding (at least on the ti-83) is something you do because it's
>FUN, not because you can write a game & become famous. (Nothing wrong in
>writing games... just that the _primary_ purpose, according to me, of writing
>them is that they're fun to write, not that they are fun to play. That is
>just a bonus.)

uhhhg, i love codeing, i make all kinds of basic games for my school ( some
have a cult fallowing), and i am learning C, but i dont think it sounds fun
to learn all thes then go thew all kinds of code (muy last basic game was
15 pages)  and deleat all the extra codeing

now i would aprreshat it is someone would make a java compiler, but for the
time  being im gona have to ask some one to do this for me.

now please im not trying to sound mad at anyone, but im simply asking for
some help in a syimpol program

to help me out and make my game better.

now please will someone help me by eather doing this for me or pointing me
in the dircton of some mac utilitys for this, or putting ASM gury in a text
file

thanks
	Adeamus